Senior Finance Officer
Clerk to the Governors
Teacher Talent Pool
This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Coombe Boys' School has a local agreement regarding cover for teaching staff.
Please could you clearly state on the application form which position you are applying for.
We encourage early applications and withhold the right to close any vacancy at any time should the right candidate be found.
To apply please download an application form from below and return it to:
Recruitment Officer, Coombe Boys' School, College Gardens, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6NE
or email it to:
Please be aware that emails you send us, and those that we may send to you, are not secure as email messages can be intercepted. We will hold your information securely, but there can be no guarantee of privacy with email communication. Therefore we advise you do not to email any information which, if disclosed to unrelated third parties, would be likely to cause you distress. You should perform your own virus checks on any emails you receive.
CVs will not be accepted
- Coombe Boys’ School is rated “good with outstanding leadership and management”, Ofsted 2018.
- Tatler Good School’s Guide “Hot Tip”.
- National Schools FA Football Champions twice in last four years.
- Strong reputation for Arts, Drama and Music provision.
- 900 students on roll including a mixed Sixth Form with our sister school Coombe Girls’ School
- Significant improvement in results in recent years, 12% increase in five 9-4 grades including English and Maths. Most improved school in local area in 2018.
- Significantly above national average progress for boys.
- Federated with Coombe Girls’ School since January 2006. Converted to academy status in 2012 and is part of The Coombe Academy Trust.
Coombe Vision Statement
Coombe prepares each student for their World of Opportunity by enabling individuals to flourish through:
· Innovative teaching that is inspirational, compelling and fun. It engages every learner in their journeys of self-discovery, fulfilment and academic excellence;
· A community in which empathy, tolerance, integrity and shared purpose promote exemplary behaviour and outstanding relationships between all;
· Developing confident learners who are happy, resilient and committed to shaping their world. They are proud of their abilities, highly ambitious and excited about their potential.